After the success of the inaugural market, with 40 stallholders, local artists and more than 800 atendees, Hounslow’s newest market, the Boston Manor Arts Market (BAM!) at Boston Manor Park, will be back next Saturday, 25 November, with a Festive Market, a vibrant event bringing together local artists, craftspeople, and creative minds to showcase their talents.
The market highlights the diverse arts and crafts culture the borough is famous for, whilst providing a platform for local artists and makers to connect with the community. Whether you’re an art enthusiast, a craft lover, or simply looking for something special, this market is the perfect place to discover one-of-a-kind treasures. Free to enter.
Hounslow Council has delivered this project, including the renovation of the park, supported by the UK Shared Prosperity Fund, the National Lottery Heritage Fund and Greater London Authority Good Growth Fund.
25 November – Festive Market
Working in collaboration with The Loft Hounslow, we will celebrate a day filled with artistic inspiration, and unique handmade arts and crafts, whilst we celebrate the local creative community.
– Date: Saturday, 25 November
– Time: 11:00 to 17:00
– Location: Space M4, Boston Manor Park (under the flyover).
What to Expect:
– Diverse range of creatives and artisans showcasing their work.
– Handcrafted and unique pieces of art, jewellery, ceramics, textiles, and more.
– Food and refreshments at The Potting Shed for a delightful culinary experience.
We believe in fostering a supportive and inclusive environment for creatives from all backgrounds. BAM! provides an opportunity for local artists and makers to share their creativity and passion with a wider audience. By attending this event, you are not only supporting them, but also contributing to the growth and development of the arts and crafts community.
We know that the success of the market lies in the participation of the community. If you’re interested in volunteering, performing, or providing sponsorship, we’d love to hear from you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
The market will take place at Space M4, in Boston Manor Park (under the flyover).
Closest entrance: Boston Manor Car Park.
We would like to encourage all our visitors to use greener means of transportation as an alternative to private cars. Here’s how you can reach us:
– By Underground: the closest station is Boston Manor (Piccadilly Line), and a 10-minute walk.
– By Overground: Brentford Station and a 15-minute walk.
– By Bus: the closest stops are Great West Road (Stop SZ) or Manor Vale. Both are served by lines 195 and E8. From each stop, it is just a 2 minutes’ walk.
– By Bike: there are bike racks in the car park, where you can leave your bike at no cost.
If you need it, there is a car park available at Boston Manor Park and parking spaces in the street just outside Boston Manor underground station.