Following the announcement of the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Hounslow Council have opened books of condolences across libraries in the borough.
On Friday 9 September, the following public buildings opened for residents to write in the books of condolences:
- Feltham Library, The Centre, High Street, Feltham TW13 4GU
- Feltham Lodge, 40 Harlington Rd W, Feltham TW14 0JJ
- Feltham Assembly Hall, Feltham Park, Hounslow Rd, Feltham TW14 9DN
- Isleworth Public Hall, South St, Isleworth TW7 7BG
- Hounslow Library, Hounslow House, House, 7 Bath Rd, Hounslow TW3 3EB.
- Chiswick Library, 1 Dukes Ave, Chiswick, London W4 2AB.
- Chiswick Town Hall, Heathfield Terrace, Turnham Green, Chiswick, London W4 4JN
- Heston Library, New Heston Road, Hounslow TW5 0LW.
All libraries have opened on Saturday, 10 September with additional books opened:
- Bedfont Library, Staines Road TW14 8DB
- Hanworth Library, Hanworth Air Park Leisure Centre & Library, Uxbridge Road, Hanworth, TW13 5EG
- Cranford Library, Bath Road, Hounslow, TW5 9TL
- Osterley Library, St Mary’s Crescent, Isleworth, TW7 4NB
- Isleworth Library, Twickenham Road, Isleworth, TW7 7EU
- Brentford Library, Boston Manor Road. TW8 8DW