Hanworth Park House

Feltham TW13 7EY

Built as the Royal Manor of Hanworth, Henry VII and Henry VIII used the original building as a hunting lodge when hunting on Hounslow Heath. The original building was destroyed by a fire in 1797 and was rebuilt by 1802, with additions throughout the 1900s. Hanworth Park House became a military hospital during WW1 and afterwards a country club and hotel.
The house is currently not open to the public. There have been several campaigns in recent years to restore and rejuvenate the House and it may well open in the future. Find more here.