Ministry of Defence and Feltham House

Feltham TW13 7AH

The Ministry of Defence acquired land in Feltham in 1914, including Feltham House, the second oldest building in Feltham, built in the 1760s. The house and grounds were used by the military throughout both World Wars; Feltham House as an officers’ mess and the surroundings as training grounds. Since 2000 it has been the Defence Geographic Centre.